Monday, June 9, 2008

Woops! -Stephen

Damn, forgot to update yesterday afternoon upon return from the gym. Perhaps because I got a little distracted, sitting on the balcony, getting sun, reading an excellent zombie-apocalypse novel Day By Day Armageddon (reminder as to why I really train!) and sipping a Dogfish Head Burton Baton. Dogfish is quickly becoming my favorite brewery of all-time, surpassing even the fabled Stone Brewery.

But back to the numbers. Hit another PR yesterday (Imagine that, thanks again, Zone.)

Front Squat
3-3-3-3-3-3-3
1. 115
2. 135
3. 155
4. 155
5. 165
6. 165
7. 165

Todays outcome wasn't so pleasing, however.
For time:
21-15-9
Benchpress
Pullups

Used 115 weight.
Time: 11:04

Really started running out of gas on the bench presses. Could definitely feel my left side failing constantly.

Need to hit the benches, presses and pushups harder.

Tried to climb a little bit afterwards but I was finished; I could feel small tremors running up and down my arms. Gonna call it a night....

No comments: