Friday, June 20, 2008

Remain...Diehard.

Goddamnit I love listening to Hatebreed during a Crossfit WOD. Best !(#$&!@% WOD music ever.

Just making that known.

Yesterdays WOD:

Thrusters
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
1. 95
2. 115
3. 115
4. 135 (FAIL. GRRRR)
5. 125 (PR)
6. 125
7. (LETS DO THIS SHIT!) 130 (PR)

Todays WOD:
Was supposed to be a 5K run, but Miami weather wasn't really permitting, what with pouring rain and lightning bolts.

Soooooo....Subbed it with this fun one.

7 Rounds for time:
10 Sumo High Pull Deadlifts
10 Ring Dips

Used a 32LB kettlebell in each hand for the SHPDs

Time: 6:58 (ALOT better than I thought I'd do but my heart came very close to exploding out the front of my chest.)

All worth it though...Gonna grill up some steaks (trying out this new salted method) tonight for Monica and myself. Also picked up a bottle of crianza and a couple movies, so a nice, quiet night is in store for us.

No comments: