Thursday, June 12, 2008

*Heavy Breathing*

Wow. It seriously "doesn't have to be fun to be fun."

Forgot to update yesterday (again). But I had a really good day at the gym. Real starting to zero in on those hang squat cleans as far as technique goes. Now I just gotta work on the weight. Regardless, I know I did way better than I thought I would and I even had enough gas in the tank to climb for a good half an hour.

Five Rounds for Time:

95lb Hang Squat Clean
15 Hand stand pushups.

Time: 10:21

Todays WOD was a different story. My shoulders were burning with just the first burpee!! But, I'm taking the next few days off to go to a family wedding out of town, and while I still plan to get whatever sort of exercise I can get in my spare time, I really pushed on this one. But I can't say I was too happy with the score....

10 Rounds
12 burpees
12 pullups

Time: 25:20.

Blah!! Wasnt stellar, but seemed to be on the average with most of the other times posted for this one on the crossfit WOD comments, so...

I'm taking my jump rope, vibram five fingers and swimming trunks up to the wedding in Branson, MO. I hear they have a lake, so hopefully I can do a little GREAT OUTDOORS type venturing.

Too bad Monica isnt going though....going to miss her :(

No comments: